среда, 10 апреля 2013 г.

Last post so far. Comeback in September.

To be on vacation means to get your mind empty of everyday routine. 
I'm on vacation now.
I will be short. 
Lying on a beach and watching the waves, I've got an idea to insert a creative break for my blog. I want to put a new design on it and get a different focus. Something like people and places? Events? Parenting? Life changing stories? Art? Interior? A bit from everything? But with structure!

It takes time. And I'm going to take it.

In the meantime a lot of things is going on.
I have to finish my Ukrainian-German online book.
I'm going to make a commitment with my friend Katya. That's a deal: We are going to a gym every day. No excuses, no apologies will be accepted. When missed, 20$ out of your pocket, in to a secret treasure place, ready to spent on the next vacation.
We are planning to move back to Europe. That's a complete project itself: selling, packing, moving, renting, decorating ...

Daniel is going to finish his first university year. The time is just running so fast! In June he will go to London to do a summer semester there for two months. One great experience more!

Jessica's goal right now is an IB International Baccalaureate Program that enables her to apply for international universities.

Jonathan had recently his first audition, organized at Lee Strasberg, for a role in a Music man production. And he got the role! We are very excited and proud of him! The rehearsals will start in May and the shows will be Middle of June.

So I think it's the last personal update in this form. (Never say never!)
I plan to come back in September.  
Hope to see all of you then.
With love, S 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий