суббота, 29 сентября 2012 г.

Some advices from my books

Hey my dears,

how are you doing so far? Everything under control?

I've told you earlier, I have three or four self-made books, where I tack interesting articles or pictures from German, American or Russian magazines. There is different stuff you may classify in some groups: fashion, cooking receipts, interior design, beauty or advises, how to be happy or sexy. (I'm sexy and I know it... . My daughter would laugh at this point:))
So, back to the start!

And during last days I was reviewing my books and found some interesting things I want to share with you.

1. Marc Chagall's autobiography "My life".
I read it in Russian (my friend Katja in Odessa gave it to me), but there are also English and German editions available. I like Chagall a lot and I liked this book very much. I wanted to have it at home and ordered it through the Russian book order site http://www.ozon.ru/. It really came (you never know!) and pretty quickly.

By the way, during the summer my friend Katja and me were visiting the United Church located not far from us, around 40 minutes, at Pocantico Hills http://www.hudsonvalley.org/node/429. The remarkable thing about it is, that the stained glass windows there were made by Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse. They are so beautiful and there are two guides staying by and happy happy to explain the paintings. Two minutes from the Church is located Rockfeller's Kykuilt property, it's also very interesting. It is a really worthy trip!

2. Try to hold on the memories.    
Make a collage from your last trip, using your entry and transportation tickets, cards, pictures, sketches or other stuff.
You can take an interview with your parents and grandparents and memorize their voices and stories for you and your children.
You can make a book with your family story.

3. Photoart
There is a great service on http://www.photowow.com/. They help you to create your own art, using pictures you delivered. There are plenty possibilities: pop-art, old styled, almost everything. They can even do tiles with your proposed motive.

4. Live flowers
They always create such a good atmosphere! And bring us in a good mood!
I remember, my friend Sveta once brought us a small bunch of flowers from her garden in a small vase. It was so nice and so lovely!
I will really strive to buy them more often.

5. Take a bath with 250 ml apple vinegar.
It should be very delicious and evident good for your skin. Wanna try?

6. Send postcards to your friends!
It's a sign of an attention and it fosters your friendship.
We received today totally unexpected a card from our Daniel. It's so lovable!

7. And the last, but not least: Behave yourself so, as you are already happy, and you will be really happy!

Be happy! Don't worry!

Love you all!

My new rain boots make me so happy!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий