воскресенье, 31 марта 2013 г.

Stolen a purse


We had a great dinner yesterday night. My friend Ira is famous for her annual dinners. She is a passioned cooker and took the whole number of cooking classes with some star cooks. So once a year she invites her closest friends and treat them with a heaven meal. This time she choosed thai menu. We had a soup, three entrees to choose and home-made sorbet and mango cream for dessert. It was so delicious! It was unbelievable! It was unforgetable! We eat, we talked, we laughed. We had so much fun together! That's why I was flying to Stuttgart, famous annual Irochka's dinner and fun with friends. It was absolutely worth it!

Soup with duck



Mmmm! Heavenly!


Ira and Slawa

Shirley and Michael

Filiz and Ingo

Vika, Ira's sister. Hey guys, she is looking for a man!

It was not really much time to sleep. The clock was changed to summer time this night, so one less hour to sleep. The next morning I woke up at 4:30 am. At 5:15 a taxi arrived to drive me to the train station. The train to Frankfurt Airport. Check-in to Kiew. Taking a coffee in a cafe. 

Take a breath. As I wanted to pay for a coffee, I see that my purse is gone. Gone! No purse! No money, no credit cards, no driver licenses, no german ID. Getting a panic attack. Calling my husband in US and trying to explain the mess. Going to police office and making a report. Calling with my husband. Taking a plain to Kiew. Calling to my husband. Sitting on a board and thinking.

How? What to do as next? And what the whole shit has to mean?

I didn't spend money, buying stuff at duty free, that I probably don't need.
I didn't take a meal at the plane. I thought, I have to fasten a little. It was good.
Slow down. I changed my plans. Originally I wanted to go to my mom to Tshernigow. Now I called her and she is coming tomorrow to Kiew to see me.
I didn't get enough rest and sleep. Probably it played a role and I lost some attention. So I was taking a nap at my brother's home. It helped.
Be awake on the trips! Always! I was sure, Germany is a secured country. It is indeed, but the thieves could be everywhere.
Good and bad are going hand in hand. Don't get too overwhelmed about something. 
There's always some positive. It can be worse. I still have my foreign pass and my phone.

Anyway. There's a hard time for me right now. But it's worth to look forward. Somehow it's going to be all right. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий