пятница, 16 ноября 2012 г.

Nothing happens

Yo yo, you know, what it means, when in a whole entire week you can't write not even one tiny post? Nothing happens!

After all the troubles with the hurricane and elections we felt in a real banal reality. Nothing happens. Let me do it concrete for you.

1. I finished my beloved reading about eating. You know what I mean. I mentioned it so many times here, sorry for that. I don't want to be a nuisance. It's because I'm so enthusiastic about it. And when I'm enthusiastic, I'm getting excited and I want to share. With you guys. You have to carry it out. 

And my husband has to spoon it out in his way. In order to do it like French people are doing, I purchased three (actually five, at the beginning two, then I realized, what really fits on our table, and then three more) table clothes. So some expenses are the natural ramifications in the process of doing things in the right way. 

The first culinary approach was spinach surprise (zucchini - spinach soup), a very green one, I have to stress. Jessi's reaction: Ughh! My answer: Yummi! And how do they say? You will like it, when you grow up!

2. I started with a new useful book. It's about, guess what, blogging.


The first advise right from the beginning: When you are struggling to figure out the next phase of your life or career, start a blog. That's exactly the reason, why I started this blog. And it really doesn't matter, how big your audience is. It's about sharing. And you never know. Ok, enough wish-wash. Will strive to do it better. For you guys! 

And to pacify my husband: At the point I can't see inevitable expanses for anyone. Probably new camera? For better shots? In the future? But not now! Love you, hubby!

3. Started to wrap the gifts for Thanksgiving and Christmas/ Hanukkah. Thanks to my talented friend Ira, with whom we already did some flower arrangements, remember?

Here are the results. I don't want to give away what is inside, but you can guess.

Fragile

  
Fosters hygiene

Beneficial for your mind

Distracts from the routine race

Appeals to every women

All of them are so lovely, aren't they?

Lovely is a good word.

From Tenafly with love
Sincerely, yours

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий