четверг, 13 декабря 2012 г.

Funny stuff

Hi all around,

within the last time a bunch of sometimes funny, sometimes weird, but anyway interesting things caught my eyes.

Don't point on other, just take a look on you own. I know, you saw this picture already in my Birthday post, but did you see my shoes? Two of my children (guess, who?) told me, these leo-shoes are no go, they don't feet to my fabulous dress. I don't know. Like in my house currently I'm trying to match things from different styles. It's one of these attempts. Not really successful? Never mind, next time.


This guy with a cat on his head is like asking you to make a shoot of him, right? He remembers me on this guy in Stuttgart with a parrot on his hat. They should be relatives in mind.

America is a democratic country, no doubt about this (what? really?:)). And New York anyway. (I like the German word sowieso for anyway. You speak it zovizo. Funny!). On the street of New York you can see the flags like this, right away.


So, it's really doesn't matter, if you are gay or straight. All we need is love. And this guy on New Yorker street is singing about the love.


My son Jonathan is asking me all the time: Put me on youtube! I'm not going to put him on youtube (not now!:)), but you can take a look, what funny things he can do.
During one lunch he wanted to show me, what noises did he learn. I was just pulling out my phone camera and here you go.


Can you cope with one movie more? This is also a funny one. My husband will kill me after that, but it was worse, die like a hero to entertain you. Igor is playing here a date with another Igor on my birthday party.



And this shoot I got from Daniel from Monaco. I like this calm bourgeois attitude.


So, take care, have fun and make love!

Hugs and kisses

1 комментарий: