среда, 5 декабря 2012 г.

So busy, so busy ...

Hello all together,

I don't know what about you, but for me is this a very busy week and I'm a little bit in stress and nervous.

So that is staying on my agenda this week (end of the week - to be precise):

- my friend Michal with her husband Andreas and their kids Liam and Levi are coming tomorrow. Yaa!

My brain translates it to me: clean the house!

- On Friday I'm going to celebrate my birthday and we are throwing a small cocktail party with 20+ guests.

That means: clean the house, buy a stuff, cook a stuff! Manicure, pedicure, dress (?), shoes (?)  ... .... ... ..... .... .... .... ..... .... .
So excited!

- We have parent/ teacher conferences on Thursday (Jonathan) and Friday (Fiorina). They have excellent report cards so far, but as parent you have to be attend and to hear bla-bla-bla...

- On Saturday the friend of us is giving a birthday party. The last part of my BD questions remains actual...

To distract myself, today I was taking a workshop with my friends to decorate a holiday branch.
It turned out in a pretty nice work. I liked it!

I can make a wish between Katjas


Paper flower


At home. I still have to find a better place for this beautiful decoration.


Ok, my dears, I have to go to sleep and have a rest. Everything is going to be ok. I know it. Somehow I will survive and even have fun. Just relax, take a breath and
I believe I can fly...

You see, what I have in my head? Pretty much weird stuff.
Press your thumbs for me and I will tell you. Everything. Almost. Promise.

Love you all!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий