воскресенье, 2 декабря 2012 г.

November Leftovers. Vive December!

Yeah, dear friends. As you already noticed (probably not by the weather, but the calendar doesn't lie...), winter stepped in. That means logically that November stayed behind.
And I  have some pictures I thought would be  nice to share with you. They didn't really fit to any of my previous posts, but it's too sad just to throw them away. So.

You can see here the weirdest cars. I don't know what those people have in mind. But it's funny anyway.

This one with a mustache

And this one with antlers
I saw this wrap paper by WestElm http://www.westelm.com/. I love the idea of reusing. Today it's a newspaper, tomorrow is a wrap paper. And the pattern is also very nice, Christmas-like. I actually used it to wrap the last issue of my favorite living magazine Anthology http://www.anthologymag.com/blog3/ for one friend.

Front side

Back side


You know, the people here don't care what you wear. Often all the moms, when they are picking up their kids from school, are wearing just gym pants. (I also saw kids wearing pajamas to school. And it was not a pajama day! They have that too, really!). So with the time you get used to go out like this, not  paying attention.

In front of Tenafly Gourmet, our local fresh delicatessen store
In Europe I would never dare to go out like this. Anywhere. But here... It's possible. As it says, the country of endless possibilities...

What else?
Fiorina enjoys reading and writing. All the time she carries a piece of paper and a pen with her. How do you spell this? How do you write this? She says, she is going to be a writer. We have already tons of self-made "My book"s.




And I can't resist to post this picture of Jonathan, made at home of our friends. It makes me smile.



Lots of smiles, my dears

See/ write/ read you soon




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий