вторник, 26 февраля 2013 г.

What makes me happy?

It's such a simple question. There are a lot of things I really love and enjoy and they make me smiling.

Let's start. There is no ranking, just how it comes to my mind.

Friends.
Just yesterday I met with with my friends for lunch at Julia's home. We had delicious pasta, a healthy salad and an apple tart.

Plus white wine. Simple and easy. The company is great. We can talk,

Julia is showing her art. Love it!
we can laugh and we understand each other. Tjapa, Julia's small maltipoo, was always around. Love it!


My kids.
Sometimes I'm screaming at them, because they don't behave the way I wish. And then my J. says "Mama, smile to me!" or my F. "Mama, let's cuddle!" (She says it in German "kuscheln"). And then I'll come down and smile and cuddle. Or those moments (right now), when D. is picking up all of them: Jonathan, Fiorina and Jessica. I feel so blessed. Because they are awesome! And my heart hurts how much I love them.


Words.
A good word, a nice quotes can make it. These are my favorites:
Here you go!
We are set.
Wanderlust.
Sure (I like how Americans pronounce it)
Vorfreude (germ., joy before happiness?! )
Doch (Germ., can't be translated. It's just doch)
Alles klar (Germ., Everything is all right. But I like, how it sounds in German)
Ah, there are so many...

Nice things at home.
A cushion,

ceramic
I loved it so much, that I purchased 

this cute vases as "gifts to go" for my BD guests

Creativity you don't expect, in everyday life




So cute, right?

A good conversation,
a good book,
a bath with a foam, a book and a candle,
a good food,
nice clothes (ah, it's a totally different story!:)), a pair of shoes, a bag,
a new hair cut,
manicure/ pedicure,

Kings spa,
session with a personal trainer at gym,

"Shake your soul" course with Odelia,
travelling,

Papa - kids time,
















good memories,
In Odessa, chess simultant. In front is Jessica. Daniel is in a blue T-Shirt with a cap

Jonathan and Fiorina are supporting in the background

Ah, there are so many lovely things in our lives! The life is full of love. Just let it in. Enjoy!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий